Friday, May 31, 2013

Really? This is it?!

Pic Source


Well, I finished. I'm done with the paper- the final assignment for this class. It's been a whirlwind (the class AND the paper). It's been an interesting experience. One in which the circumstances would have to be just right for me to do this again. I will say that it's been a bit of fun. I appreciate having to use some of the technology in addition to learning about its applicability to Libraries.

So the paper...
I wrote it on RFID (Radio Frequency Identification). I chose it mainly because the library where I work is planning on implementing this when they move to a new location in 2 years. So there are several Librarians researching vendors and options as well as communicating with other Libraries utilizing this technology. I wanted to be more "in the know" by conducting some research of my own. So here's a little paper for you to skim:


I wish the best to everyone in the class. I hope we all get wonderful jobs that fulfill us in every way. I'm sure I'll "see" many of you again in other classes. Until then remember that Not All Who Wander Are Lost, but some of us are, and that's okay.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment