Sunday, May 12, 2013

Day 1: Possibly in over my head.

I've worked in a couple of libraries along the way: public, community college, and now a university law library. I've also been an archaeologist, worked for environmental chemists, a YMCA summer camp registrar, and even a bicycle tour coordinator. After moving back to Atlanta, I found myself unconsciously applying for library jobs at universities. Somewhere within me, I knew I was ready to go back to school after 12 years and the world of libraries seemed the best fit. So here I am, smack dab in the middle of an online MLIS program with Valdosta State University. I live in Atlanta, work full time at a library and have the privilege of taking classes for free (FREE!).

So this blog is about my MLIS experience and my horizons being broadened...

No comments:

Post a Comment